Sunday 30 November 2008

My friend Nina has had to move in with her mum as she lost her job in the City and can't find a new one. It made me think about my mum. My human says that she lives nearby but I don't know where. I wouldn't want to move back in with her. She'd always be telling me not to climb on the table and eat all my dinner etc. Poor Nina. I hope her mum won't mind if she scratches the furniture.

I feel bad for Nina that she can't find a job. I offered her a job brushing my fur every day but she wasn't interested in cat biscuits as payment, even though I offered her 4 a day, which I think is quite a lot. I do think someone in her position shouldn't be so fussy.

Apparently we all own the Royal Bank of Scotland now, which is quite exciting. I like owning a bank, even if I have to share it. I definitely think they should put at least a couple of cats on the board as humans are clearly rubbish at running banks and everyone knows that cats are very careful and prudent creatures.

No comments: