Wednesday 3 December 2008

It is very cold today. I am very glad of my nice warm fur, but won't be venturing outside while it's like this. Although I do miss sniffing the drains, which is one of my favourite things to do.

I've been worried today about a fellow white fluffy creature, Knut the polar bear. Apparently he is the latest celebrity victim of the credit crunch as his zoo can't afford him any more. It seems that being white, furry and handsome just isn't enough any more in today's tough economic climate, which should worry us all.

What if my human can't afford to look after me any more? I know my food is expensive but I think I provide excellent value in return. When he oversleeps I nibble his feet. When he's working I jump on the monitor and generally entertain him. When he's cold I give him cuddles.

Yup, I think I'm safe for the moment. I just hope that things don't get any worse .... who knows whether we've seen the worst of it yet.

No comments: