Wednesday 10 December 2008

A death and two births

Still very cross about the whole tinned food thing. Daddy (my human insists that I call him that, which I think is weird quite frankly. I mean, he's not my daddy is he? He's not a cat. I suppose he does look after me though.) says it's the same food, just in a different packet. But I think it tastes different. Also a tin contains more than one meal, so Daddy puts a special plastic top on the tin ... oh it's just too awful.

I was very sad yesterday to learn of the death of the creator of one of my favourite celebrity cats, Bagpuss. I wanted to paint myself in pink stripes in commemoration, but Daddy hid the strawberry jam once I told him about my plan. I think I would have looked cool. Obviously I'm in much better shape than Bagpuss though. He was getting a bit saggy.

But there was happier news announced yesterday, the birth of two white lion cubs in Belgrade Zoo. How cute are they? They look just like me when I was little. White furry creatures rule!!

1 comment:

YowlYY said...

Hi Pixel,
We found out about you because our mum reads a blog of a lady who sells coloured threads and she found the link to you there. We aren't cats, you know, but we know another cat, Sophia aka Diva Kitty, who lives with two bunnies like us. We will put a mark next to your blog and come to see what you're up to.
- Hugo and Miss Eve