Friday 16 January 2009

working cat

After my last post I got to thinking what I could do to take more control of my life, to buy myself my own food and treats etc. I read the other day that some cats in Japan are rented out to people who don't have their own pets. I don't think I could do that though. Aside from the whole prostitution aspect to it, I hate people stroking me. People always see a cat and think that we want to be stroked, and maybe some needy cats enjoy it, but it really annoys me when a human rubs their grubby hands over my nice clean fur. I try to give them a quick nip to indicate that I don't like it, but then they just think I want to "play".

I am thinking of trying to get some modelling work instead, people always tell me how handsome I am and how pretty my white fur is. Here's one of my portfolio shots:










What do you think?

No comments: